Website Accion Microfinance Bank
- To check and review all disbursed loans to confirm the approved terms and conditions are correct and in line with the approval.
- Review the checklists and documentations for completeness and accuracy based on product requirements.
- Conduct loan utilization monitoring and review and prepare a report actionable by the decision makers.
- Conduct periodic spot checks to client sites to confirm loan performance, utilization, customer existence etc.
- Obtain evidence of capacity and confirm customers? continued capacity to meet loan obligation and submit report to Credit Risk Manager for input into IFRS 9 computation.
- Review monthly turnover covenant for customers and advise customers through branches of non-compliance if there is any.
- Keep regularly follow up with branch for the list of poor performed loans and update result in timely manner.
- Review all loans requiring insurance compensation for timely resolution and settlement.
- Coordination with legal department or branch on title collateral documentations and completeness
- Maintain an effective early warning signal reporting system of credit impairments and taking corrective action.
- Follow up with Branch Head of Operation to ensure demand notices are issue to defaulting customers promptly and timely presentation of postdated cheques.
- Liaising with the Recovery Manager to ensure timely action where customer is identified for Loan rescheduling based on the product requirements.
- Ensure that credit risk management practices reflect best practice, review and refine various credit risk initiatives and assist in adopting automation, streamlining processes, and identifying and implementing appropriate technology solutions.
- Maintain Credit Risk Register
Qualification & Experiences
- Bachelor?s degree or its equivalent in computer science, business, accounting, finance, and economics.
- Direct experience credit operations in a bank
- Proven analytical skill and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform under pressure and accept varied responsibilities
- Proven problem solving and investigative skills
- Excellent time management skill to perform efficient and productive work
- Proven negotiation skill
- Ability to coordinate branch Account officers/Supervisors.
- Good time management skill
- Advanced knowledge of on Excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of finance and banking.
- Proficiency in speaking, writing and reading of English language.
- Proficiency in Ms. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
To apply for this position, kindly click on the button below to fill the application form.
To apply for this job please visit www.accionmfb.com.