Welcome to the Guardian Angels Group

Home Forums Guardian Angel Group Welcome to the Guardian Angels Group

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    abiyamo
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Guardian Angels Group. Feel free to drop your requests in the group, welcome once again!

I am glad to be a member of this group

Lawal Habibat
    Participant

God bless the founder of this group ,pls my guardian angel locate me,am a single mom passing through a lot,we living in an delapitated isolated building,God bless my Guardian angel

Glad to be in this group

I am grateful for being in this group. I am a mother of three and I need help to start a trade. I sell biscuits and sweets in a school at Badagry before the pandemic but things are hard now my mom stays with me and my husband had loss his job two years ago and have not been paid his payoff in a construction company. I have been the one cartering for my family. Been begging here and there. Please I really financial assistance to start a business. Thanks for these privilege Abiyamo and all the guardian angels

Elias Ajoke
    Participant

Nice joining the guardian angel group
    Pls I have a small container that I use in running a saloon ..but this lockdown/ pandemic has really affected me in so many ways I can’t explain😭😭😭 all I need and beg for is small funds to reboost my business…may the good Lord let my guardian angel to locate me

Oluwaseun Yusuf
    Participant

Good after Abiyamo and wonderful Guardian Angels. I am glad to be in this group.
    I am a young graduate of Environmental Biology from a reputable polytechnic in Nigeria. After I finished service in 2019, I put up a clothing/wears business for me to be able to cater for myself but at the long run it got ruined by those that refused to pay up for the goods. All I want from the guardian angels and abiyamo is a helping hand either by provision of job or some amount of money to restart the business. Thank you

I am glad to be here

Igboba Veronica
    Participant

Good afternoon, please I need a job with accommodation, I lost my job since 2017 and feeding have been extremely hard for me. Am swatting with someone because I don’t have were to stay. I want to work and save so that I can start my snacks business. Am grateful

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.